Heel Softening Mask
epielle Heel Softening Mask
Discover and experience a targeted heel treatment
Discover and experience targeted heel treatment with epielle Heel Softening Mask. The perfect combination of alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA), urea, and shea butter provides intensive care for dry and cracked heels by exfoliating, softening, and moisturizing. Take better care of your heel with epielle.
How To Use
1. Tear along the perforated line in the middle of the masks to separate the pair.
2. Pull apart the mask with slight force until 2 sides open as shown on the picture.
3. Insert your heel into the mask as shown on the picture. The long side of the mask should cover from heel to arch of your foot.
4. Peel off the sticker to secure the mask on top of the foot. Leave on for 15-20 minutes.
5. Remove and discard the mask. Massage the remaining cream into the skin. There is no need to rinse.
This product contains alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA). Keep out of reach of children. Avoid eye area and wash your hands thoroughly before touching your face. Keep away from the direct sunlight. Discontinue use, if the skin becomes irritated, swollen, or red after exposure to the sun during or after use the heel mask.
Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Stearic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Carbomer, Arginine, Phenoxyethanol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Frangrance, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Urea, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Mentha Rotundifolia Leaf Extract, Garcinia Mangostana Peel Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Citric Acid, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Phellinus Linteus Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Sophora Flavescens Root Extract, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Anglica Gigtas Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract