Acne Clear Patch
How to use
- Cleanse the area to be treated.
- Select a dot-shaped patch that is larger than the acne blemish.
- Adhere the patch over the area to be treated.
- To remove, gently peel back and discard. Cleanse the treated area and apply another patch if desired.
- If skin becomes red and swollen, or if burning, aching and other forms of irritation occur, cease using and seek medical advice at once.
- It is normal to find bubbles in the hydro-colloid patch.
- keep out of reach of children.
- Hydrocolloid dressing
I love this product! It is a life saver. I dont know what I would do without them. I used to suffer from bad acne. I started using the acne clear patches about 1 year ago, and my life has changed for the better. If I get a break out, i put on one of the patches and it is either gone the next day or significantly smaller the next day. Overall I love Epielle Acne Clear Patches!
Had a very painful pimple on my chin. Put one tab on overnight. Next morning it was almost gone.
These are almost invisible. They blur the blemish while healing it too.
Hands down the BEST acne patches. A fraction of the cost and super thin but mighty!
This product actually works! I have tried many other brands and so far this one is a keeper. You can barely see the patches on your skin. Definitely try them out.