2-in-1 Interchangeable Sponge & Brush Head
epielle Premium Oval Brushes feature velvety soft, densely packed ultra fine fibers to ensure an airbrushed effect with a flawless professional finish. The tapered tip and flexible tilted handle are designed to reach every contour with precision and seamlessly blend liquid, cream or power into your skin for a beautiful look.
- epielle 2 in 1 Interchangeable Sponge & Brush Head
- Velvety soft, densely packed ultra fine fibers
- Ensure an airbrushed effect with a flawless professional finish
- For a flawless application of make-up or skin care products
- 1 Piece
- For all skin types
- Glide the brush gently across the surface of the skin in a continuous circular motion until you get the coverage and blend you are looking for
- Removable Heads: Replace the head with Refillable Sponge and dab the makeup onto your face for smooth, all over coverage.
- LARGE BRUSH - For application to a large area of the face. Ideal for applying foundation, setting powder or blending bronzers or highlighters.
- 2 IN 1 REPLACEABLE BRUSH HEAD - For applying and blending foundation, blush, bronzer or highlighter to the entire eyelid, face or contouring cheekbone area. The brush head can be used for powder, cream or liquid-based products. The Sponge head is suitable for liquid products as well as cream.
- MEDIUM BRUSH - For application to fold/crease of the eyelid quickly and softly to help sculpt and target small areas like the corners of the eye or beside the nostrils. Ideal for applying concealers, eye-shadow or highlighting on the brow bone.
- DEMI LINER - For creating a precise line along the upper eyelash line or tucked under the lower lash line. It can also be used for special effects makeup to create medium size lines and linear shapes.
- CIRCLE BRUSH - Ideal for applying concealers, eye-shadow or highlighting the brow bone. Use for quick application of make-up to fold/crease of the eyelid or softly sculpt and target all areas like the corners of the eye or beside nostrils. Also, use it for applying concealers, eye shadow or highlighting on the brow bone.