Acne Clear Patch
How to use
- Cleanse the area to be treated.
- Select a dot-shaped patch that is larger than the acne blemish.
- Adhere the patch over the area to be treated.
- To remove, gently peel back and discard. Cleanse the treated area and apply another patch if desired.
- If skin becomes red and swollen, or if burning, aching and other forms of irritation occur, cease using and seek medical advice at once.
- It is normal to find bubbles in the hydro-colloid patch.
- keep out of reach of children.
- Hydrocolloid dressing
These things are literally life changing. I get them from my local Big Lots but they haven’t had any lately which led me here and I had to leave a review when I saw there was only 6! If I see a bump coming up I put one on before bed and the next day it’s basically gone. When I tell you that these things heal overnight I’m not lying. Maybe not 100% gone but but at least 60% better. I’m a picker so I put them on at night and in the morning I shower and they stick pretty well until I get out and change them. They are the most discreet ones I’ve ever used and they stick well. If you have any issues with them peeling up make sure you apply pressure when you apply them for 15-30 seconds. I swear you will not regret this product people
I love this product! It is a life saver. I dont know what I would do without them. I used to suffer from bad acne. I started using the acne clear patches about 1 year ago, and my life has changed for the better. If I get a break out, i put on one of the patches and it is either gone the next day or significantly smaller the next day. Overall I love Epielle Acne Clear Patches!
Had a very painful pimple on my chin. Put one tab on overnight. Next morning it was almost gone.
These are almost invisible. They blur the blemish while healing it too.
Hands down the BEST acne patches. A fraction of the cost and super thin but mighty!