epielle®Unicorn Character Mask, 1ct
- epielle Unicorn Character Mask
- Purifying & Soothing
- Collagen and fruit extract
- NO animal oil, mineral oil, parabens and petrolatum.
- 1 Mask / 0.8 FL OZ (23g)
- For all skin types
epielle Unicorn Mask comfortably adheres to the face like a second skin that tightly seals in moisture for a healthier look and radiant glow. The combination of Collagen and fruit extract help to moisturize and lift skin for a more youthful appearance. Rejuvenate your skin with this playful Unicorn print mask for some fun in your skin care routine! Formulated without animal oil, mineral oil, parabens and petrolatum. Take better care of your skin with epielle.
How To Use:
- Wash your face. Apply toner if desired
- Remove the mask from packaging and unfold
- Apple the sheet mask on the face. Smooth out the mask gently to fit the contours of your face. You may wish to pul the mask upwards around the jawline for lifting effect.
- Remove the mask after 15-20 minutes.
- To remove the mask, peel off slowly from the edges
- Gently massage excess serum onto the face to help the skin absorb.
- Avoid using on blemishes, pimples, irritated or sunburned skin.
- Stop using if skin becomes red, swollen or itchy during and after use. If pain persists after the mask is peeled off and above signs occur, discontinue immediately and consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. if contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Water, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Arginine, Carbomer Trehalose, Cellulose Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance